Join me for this one-hour session on how to DIY a website for yourself that will help you present your professional and/or creative self, including how to present a portfolio .
When & Where
Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 7:00 PM
NEW LINK VIA ZOOM
What the Session Will Cover
- The most important considerations in setting up a successful website
- The ins and outs of platforms and design
- A super-simplified approach to help you get something up quickly as well as options for embellishment
- What to include on your site
- Tips on growing your audience
We’ll reserve some time for Q&A.
Amanda McCormick has been DIYing websites since 2008 and has worked with a number of podcasts and journalists over the years on crafting web presences. Recent clients include New York Public Radio and Katz Media.
RSVP for reminder and follow up materials (video/resources):